Use code “ LIT2021” for 10% off first purchase | Current processing time: 3-7 business days

Candle Care


In order to ensure you have the best candle and wax melt experience possible it is important that you follow these care tips below.

Candles

Always trim your wick 1/4 inch prior to each burnWhy? Trimming your wick controls the length of the flame and reduces the possibility of sooting. 

Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Why? Burning any candle for more than 4 hours at a time is what we call candle abuse. This increases the likelihood of carbon build up at the end of your wick, which will potentially cause problems such as mushrooming and sooting. 

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Why? It is unsafe to do so, unmonitored candles can become safety hazards. 

Discard candle when there is 1/2 inch of wax left in the jar. Why? It is unsafe to continue use of candle when it is this low in the jar. 

 

Wax melts

To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only tea light warmers or UL listed electrical warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. DO NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of pets and children.

Instructions: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2 wax. Discontinue use once scent is no longer fragrant.